Join the Boise Braves Parents!
If you want to become one of us, be sure to sign up now!
You can get involved as much or as little as you want. Here’s a dirty little secret – the more involved you get, the more connected you’ll feel to your student, to Boise High School, and to other parents and the more fun you’ll have! So, think about volunteering to help with a project, chair a committee, or even serve as an officer on the board (no experience necessary!). Yes, it will take some of your precious time, but what better way to spend it since high school is pretty much your last chance to get up close and personal with your child’s education?
By the way, we’re a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, so all of your financial contributions are tax deductible and go directly to support Boise High School. For many families, a $100.00 donation ends up costing only $17.00 after tax credits and deductions. Click here to see where your money goes (Link to the Where Does Your Money Go?) page!
Top 10 Reasons To Join Boise Brave Parents
10. The more involved you are in your child’s education, the better they’ll do in school.
9. You’ll get a chance to visit the Boise High School career center.
8. You’ll get some cool Boise Brave Parents schwag.
7. You’ll get the scoop on hot topics like changes in the dress code before your student does.
6. The more involved you are with your child’s education, the better they’ll do in school.
5. You’ll meet a lot of fun parents, guardians, and supporters of Boise High School students.
4. The more involved you are in your child’s education, the better they’ll do in school.
3. You’ll get a chance to meet a lot of students besides your child’s friends by volunteering at Boise High School events.
2. You’ll make a difference by helping to raise money for needed items that Boise High School can’t afford.
1. The more involved you are in your child’s education, the better they’ll do in school.
Fill out the form below or stop by the Boise High School main office and fill out a paper form and pay by check.
The 2012-1013 Boise Brave Boosters is coming soon!
Past Membership Rosters:
- Brave Parent Membership ’11-’12
- Boise Brave Parent Membership ’10 – ’11
- Boise Brave Parent Membership ’09 – ’10
- Boise Brave Parent Membership ’08 – ’09
- Boise Brave Parent Membership ’07 – ’08
- Boise Brave Parent Membership ’06 – ’07
Become a BBP Member:
Print out this BHS Membership form or sign up below.
The Boise Brave Parents is a volunteer organization open to all parents/guardians and supporters of Boise High School (BHS). The purpose of this organization is to “support and enhance the school environment of BHS through volunteering and donating throughout the year.” BBP is governed by the Brave Parent Board established in 1985. The Board meets monthly to discuss and act upon necessary business. The Board consists of not more than 20 voting members (officers & committee chairmen).
Two main areas of interest for the Boise Brave Parents are:
The results of these activities will provide necessary funds for the discretionary improvements and projects that benefit the entire student body. Our biennial auction, raffles, special events such as BBQ’s and pre game gatherings are just a sampling of the type of activities available.
The 3 A’s (Academics, Activities & Athletics):
Boise High is always tops in the academic arena. It takes support both monetarily and voluntarily to stay at the top. Support for the 3 A’s by Boise Brave Parents is our main goal. We want Brave Parents to be the strongest support group in all areas of academics, activities and athletics.
Tax Deductible Donation
Did you know: For many families, a $100 donation ends up costing you $17 after tax credit and deductions!